Job Code – VI017
- Creates & Reviews project plans, project schedules, and design documents developed by Project team members.
- Prepare the Documentation for System Design, User Navigation, Test Plan and Maintenance Manual.
- Prepare the Business Rules Documents and the mapping document for interfaces with other systems.
- Prepare the Architecture Documents.
- Reviews software deliverables developed by team members.
- Creates and maintains the Software Development process catalog.
- Determines needs and evaluates solutions to meet those needs.
- Effective project planning and execution.
- Defining milestone based schedule for all major activities of the project & work allocation to the team.
- Responsible for all the activities of SDLC.
- Project Management in terms of resource utilization, time & cost monitoring & control.
- Works with the Quality Assurance, Documentation and Project management teams to implement software projects.
- Client Account Management, Handling client co-ordination
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years experience in software development with last 1 year in development management.
- Knowledge of the Technical issues.
- Prior experience in a offshore development environment preferred.
- Sound understanding of .NET technology is a must.
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Past demonstrated experience in managing teams.
- Hands-on tool knowledge of MS Project or any other project management tool.
- Conversant with software engineering practice and knowledge of ISO 9001/3/2000 or CMM standards.
- Technical degree is a must.
- Full Exposure to software development life cycle.
- Travel will be on an as needed basis
- Relevant Certifications.
- Good Understanding of the business areas & processes.
- QA & Testing methodologies.
- Strategic and business orientation.
- Good entrepreneurial skills
Apply For This Position:
To apply online, click on Apply Now button.
Please mention the designation and Job code in the subject line of the mail and rush your resumes to: email@example.com