Job Code – VI013
- 2-3 years+ of proven iOS development experience for iPhone apps and/or iPad
- Experience with iOS version 6.0 is a plus
- Develop apps using structured data
- Experience maintaining a local database on the iPhone (iPad) and synchronizing this data with a remote server
- Interaction with internal Phone/iPad resources, e.g., Contacts, GPS, Push Notifications, Calendar, Camera, Microphone, etc.
- BE / B.Tech /M.C.A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Great work ethic with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze situations, research and implement solutions
- Self-starters and hands-on development
- Eager to learn new technologies, new applications, and new use-cases
- Interested to work in a small and growing company environment
- Driven and motivated to become part of a technology-driven team, and be involved in whatever it takes to develop software product that will be used by millions of users.
C/C++, Objective C, XCode, OpenGL, iOS, SQLite
Apply For This Position:
To apply online, click on Apply Now button.
Please mention the designation and Job code in the subject line of the mail and rush your resumes to: email@example.com