Job Code – VI020
- Working with colleagues in communications strategy, digital strategy, web development, and content development to develop creative concepts and design executions.
- Using best practices to design websites, infographics, branding collaterals and print materials as a member of our creative team.
- Working with project managers to identify client needs and suggest forward-looking solutions that make people think in new ways.
- Best in Adobe Suite tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD.
- Very proficient with HTML & CSS.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Hard-working, fun, creative, obsessively detail-oriented, and organized
- Comfortable working alongside creative and noncreative types, communicating your vision, and understanding limitations.
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Thoughtful about the role of design in relation to evolving technology.
- Committed to lifelong learning and following best practices.
Preffered If you'll bring
- Knowledge of Sketch tool and Adobe After Effects.
- A/B testing best practices
- Creating motion graphics
Apply For This Position:
To apply online, click on Apply Now button.
Please mention the designation and Job code in the subject line of the mail and rush your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org